Frequently Asked Questions about our mechanical bulls and the multi ride
Click on the questions below to see the answer.
The rodeo multi ride has been designed as a piece of entertainment equipment particularly with the operator in mind. With 25 years experience in operating, we fully understood the needs of the operator.
The control console has 6 automatic programs; by pressing any one of the six pre-set program buttons, the rider gets a smooth challenging ride at a variety of speeds. There is also a manual control joystick with speed controls for the spin and buck.
The spin/no spin switch enables the operator to disengage the spin motion at any time, making the ride even safer for younger riders. As standard on all models, there is a keyed emergency stop, so you can lock the ride at any moment. This prevents bystanders from using the machine.
What impresses customers the most is how incredibly quick and easy the ride is to set up.
We sell these machines across the world and across language barriers, so they need to be easy to set up. It only takes two people between 5-15 minutes and then you’re fully set up and ready to go.
Please see our video page for a demonstration.
We have two factory locations. Harrogate, North Yorkshire (England) and Port Charlotte, Florida (USA).
Depending on where you are based in the world, we will dictate where your product comes from. Our USA factory supplies North & South America. The UK factory supplies the UK, Europe & the rest of the world.
The machine has been designed to be the most lightweight and portable system on the market. A complete system will easily fit in a small trailer, small van or pick up truck.
There are 4 main components to the system:
- The bull or other attachment
- The motion base
- The control console
- The inflatable
Each of our machines runs of two domestic plugs, that’s all! One for the motion base and one for the blower ranging from 110V to 240V single phase depending on where you are in the world.
All of them! Our ride attachments have the same frame, which matches up to the motion base top plate. We have over 60 to choose from and can make custom rides.
Do you have an idea for a ride? Do not hesitate to contact us.
All of our machines are made to order in our factory. You can choose and change any detail of the machine.
We do offer standard options that we keep in stock, but we are known for our innovation and flexibility. Call us for more details.
Yes! Each system comes with a 5 year limited ex-works warranty*.
Problems are very rare, but if you are unlucky to have an issue, then we have the resources to get you going quickly. Just call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our machines for the UK and global market are manufactured in the UK at our works in Harrogate, North Yorkshire (England).
We have a large factory in the USA which supplies North America and South America.
We also have a service and repair shop in Carlisle (PA) in the USA. In addition to this, we have help centers in your country.
With 20 years of customers spread across the globe there is always someone to help you. All spare parts are held in stock and can be dispatched to anywhere in the world within 24-48 hours.
Cash, cheque, credit card, debit card, wire transfer, BACS.
And now we also offer attractive finance packages.
Yes we can!
With us being in the industry for over 25 years, both operating and manufacturing, we have established some great relationships with insurance companies.
We are proud to say that we are the safest mechanical bull in the world and the discounts we achieve for our customers reflect that. We constantly try and improve the product and make them safer, which makes it cheaper to insure.
Features like the Sofolex soft foam safety head and the Automatic Stop Sensor have become industry standards because of us. We have included a list of insurers where you will get the best deal around.
This depends on a lot of things: your location, the end use for the bull and, most importantly, how hard you work.
The bull is still the number one rental piece in the entertainment rental sector. All of our customers have informed us that the bull is their number one earning piece.
An average customer will easily pay off the bull in 12 months, with the majority taking between 3-6 months to make their money back.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- For over 24 years we have been manufacturing the safest, easiest to use, most versatile, lightweight portable mechanical bull multi ride in the world. We are a family business that has sold over 4,000 machines into 45 different countries over the past 24 years.
- We are the original innovators of the multi ride system.
- We have two manufacturing facilities and numerous help centers worldwide.
- We were the first to include Automatic Stop Sensors, Soft Foam Safety heads, Automatic Programs and LED time clocks in our machine.
- We have been and continue to be operators with 28 years of rental experience.
- All of our products conform to the most stringent regulations; here are the countries where we are approved:
- In the UK it has full ADIPS certification. For Europe it is CE approved.
- It is approved in every state in Australia
- In the USA it is UL approved. In addition we are the ONLY mechanical bull to be certified in ALL 50 American states.
- We are often copied, but never bettered.
- If you need to speak to any of our customers, we can supply you with a list. We do have video testimonials that you can visit here.
- We are the most innovative and forward thinking company, always trying to improve the machine, finding ways to make you, the customer, more money!