November 19 – For Immediate Release
Galaxy Multi Rides Introduces KAPOW! At IAAPA 2014
KAPOW! It’s the most innovative, hilarious, addictive new game ever experienced. KAPOW is an obstacle maze action game: a fast paced, high energy, high continuous player throughput game with HUGE earning potential.
Galaxy designed this game specifically to debut at IAAPA 2014!
Two players race against each other to the end, trying to avoid the TWO counter spinning booms that are trying to slow them down.
KAPOW’S compact size fits in over 90 feet of running lanes for each player in only a 30’ x 30’ footprint.
· Continuous throughput of multiple players to achieve a high capacity of players.
· A compact operating footprint.
· A highly visual unique design.
· Children and Adults can use the game at the same time.
· Quality and safety are central to the design. Backed up by a 5 year warranty.
· Fast Set Up & Breakdown Time (Less than 15 minutes)
· a huge earning potential
· Patent Pending.
Mike Whincup, Galaxy VP & Chief Designer says, “This is the fourth year in a row that we have developed a product specifically to showcase at IAAPA. We have found IAAPA to have the largest amount of visitors that are looking for our type of product. Actually, it’s even better than that. Many of those visitors aren’t even aware of what our products can do for their business. IAAPA gives them the chance to see new business opportunities that they might never find otherwise.”
You can see KAPOW at the inside Galaxy Booth #4869. Galaxy Products are also being shown in the outdoor area at Booth #8340.
Galaxy Multi Rides